If at any time you are not completely satisfied with your membership, you can cancel it at any time without having to give a reason:
- By phone: call 0800 389 6960 (free call from UK landlines and mobiles), 8 AM - 8 PM Monday-Friday 9 AM - 4 PM Saturday.
- Online: once connected to the site, cancel online in your Profile page.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By chatbot: at the bottom right corner of the screen, click on the chatbot icon, request to cancel your membership, and follow the steps. You will need to provide your email address and membership number (this can be found in any emails you have received from email@example.com).
- By using our cancellation form: download and send it to Complete Savings, Sentinel House - Airspeed Road Portsmouth, Hampshire PO3 5RF or by email.
Customer Services will confirm once your membership has been cancelled. Once it has been cancelled, you can continue to use the service and enjoy its benefits until the end of the current contract period. After the end of the contract period, you will no longer have access to the service.
You can claim your Welcome Reward once. Please make sure that:
- You make a second online purchase at the retailer through which you joined, or as otherwise outlined in your membership details.
- If you have made a second purchase on the same date, forward both complete order confirmation emails to us by email.
- Your membership is active when you make the second purchase.
- Attach your complete order confirmation email with all the details in the accepted format (PDF, JPG, PNG or GIF) and ensure it does not exceed the size of 0.5MB. To learn how to save your confirmation email via iPhone, click here, and for Android, click here.
- You must send us the purchase or booking confirmation receipt within 90 days of joining us.
You can claim a Monthly Bonus every calendar month. Please make sure that:
- You make an online purchase at the retailer you joined through, or as otherwise outlined in your membership details.
- You attach your complete order confirmation email with all the details in the accepted format (PDF, JPG, PNG or GIF) and not exceeding the size of 0.5MB. To learn how to save your confirmation email via iPhone, click here, and for Android, click here.
- You send us the purchase or booking confirmation receipt within 30 days of making the purchase/booking.
- You did not claim your Welcome Reward with the same purchase.
- Your purchase is made for personal use only.
You can earn a maximum of £250 in cashback each month. Cashback is paid on the net value of purchases, excluding VAT, all other taxes, surcharges, and any additional costs such as delivery.
Your cashback will be tracked automatically and transferred to the bank account number as stated in your Profile once you have earned £5 cashback or more. If you have earned less than this, we will roll the cashback over to the next month.
However, if your transaction does not appear on your Cashback page after 10 days, please fill out the Missing Purchase Claim form. Please make sure that:
- Your membership is active when you make the purchase.
- You attach your complete order confirmation email with all the details in the accepted format (PDF, JPG, PNG or GIF) and not exceeding the size of 0.5MB. To learn how to save your confirmation email via iPhone click here and in Android click here.
- Purchases must be claimed within 90 days.
Please note that not all offers advertised on the programme are eligible for in-store cashback. The offers that qualify for in-store cashback can be identified by a store symbol on their display tile.
Offers will frequently change and we may add or remove retailers from the In-Store programme. We recommend logging in frequently to check which offers apply on the day you visit a particular in-store retailer. You will earn In-Store cashback at the rate advertised on the day you make the purchase.
- Simply login to your Complete Savings account and link your credit card for In-Store cashback on the Profile Page. Please note that you can only link your card registered for billing to the In-Store offer.
- Then activate the offers you wish to receive in-store. By activating such retailers, you agree to us tracking your purchases using your card and linking them back to your claimable cashback.
- Use your linked card to make purchases at your activated participating retailers. It may take up to 24 hours for your card to register. However, you can start claiming your untracked In-Store purchases, from the moment you link your card by submitting an In-Store Missing Transaction Form.
You can browse our selection of retailer offers in our catalogue and begin activating as many offers as you wish.
In-Store cashback can’t be earned on transactions made through:
- Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Laser, proprietary cards;
- Retailer store cards;
- Cards not bearing the Visa or MasterCard symbols;
- Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Google pay;
- Wallet providers including PayPal and YoYo Wallet.
Please note that offers will frequently change, and retailers may be added or removed from the In-Store programme. We, therefore, suggest logging in frequently to check which offers apply on the day you visit a retailer. You will earn cashback at the rate advertised on the day you made the purchase.
If you don’t see your cashback in your account 5 days after your purchase, please submit an 'In-Store Missing Purchase' form.
Additionally, you have the option to request that your Welcome Reward be credited to your Credit Card (Visa card only). You can select this payment method, exclusive to the Welcome Reward, on the Profile page. Your Cashback payment will appear on your bank statement as Webloyalty Sàrl .
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 0800 389 6960 (8 AM - 8 PM Monday-Friday 9 AM - 4 PM Saturday). Calls to 0800 numbers are free from UK landlines and mobiles. For all other network service numbers a charge may apply. Calls will be handled by our customer service representatives (operating from outside the UK). Postal queries are collected in the UK and then forwarded to and handled by our customer service representatives (operating from outside the UK).
- Post - Complete Savings, Sentinel House - Airspeed Road Portsmouth, Hampshire PO3 5RF. Your correspondence will be redirected to one of our customer service representatives (operating from outside the UK).
Exchanges also result in cashback being reversed. When an exchange occurs, the retailer cancels the old order, and replaces it with a new one. When doing this, the cashback commission we received from the retailer is reversed and a new commission is not established because the new order was not made through the Complete Savings website. To avoid missing out on cashback, make sure all returns are final. If you need an exchange, have the retailer refund you, then make another order through the Complete Savings website.
Please verify the version of your Safari browser in the settings. If you are using Safari 11 or above, it comes with an integrated cookie blocker. In order to track your cashback, please use a previous version or another browser such as Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox,...
Please deactivate your Adblocker for this website and refresh the merchant page.
- Internet Explorer